Static Sims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Sim] Marie (S3)

Go down

[Sim] Marie (S3) Empty [Sim] Marie (S3)

Post  Static.Enigma Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:26 am

[Sim] Marie (S3) Preview

Who is Marie?

Marie is one of those people who really make you scratch your head and wonder. While she is very close to her extended family, she is also a loner, someone who likes the outdoors, and she revels in solitude. She cherishes the little things in life, even the things that aren't exactly... normal.

When she isn't digging through garbage cans and fishing in the swimming pool, she pays the bills by working as a spice runner at a local restaurant, even though she cannot even cook dinner without nearly burning the house down. Usually, despite her uncanny behavior, hilarity ensues.

She barely squeaks by in life, but she is perfectly content just the way she is.

[Sim] Marie (S3) Clothing

Traits:

* Workaholic
* Loner
* Enjoys the Outdoors
* Insane
* Computer Whiz

Favourites:

* Pop Music
* Cheesesteak
* Spiceberry

Install Instructions:

Download and extract from the rar file. Place the .SIM file in your My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims\ folder. If you don't have a SavedSims folder, just make one - that's two capital S's and one lowercase s at the end. Open the premade sim bin in CAS in-game to find the sim.

Note:

I made Marie's body using slider hacks... so if you want her to keep her small shoulders and wide hips, you should probably download Jonha's 10 New CAS Sliders. Also, the skin I used was 234Jiao's Asian Skintones, and Escand's Oh My Eyes default eye replacements.

But you don't have to if you don't want to.

DOWNLOAD
Static.Enigma
Static.Enigma
Admin

https://static-sims.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum